Tuesday 1 February 2011

Welcome to my new blog

This blog has been set up to focus on the science of designing surveys. Looking at the best ways to engage and communicate with survey respondents,  how to generate effective feedback from your surveys and exploring new ideas and techniques surrounding online research.

I have set it up with a few articles and obviously hope to build on the content in the coming weeks.  I do welcome any form of feedback, ideas or suggestions for future articles. I hope you find the content of some value.

The inspiration for this has been many of the fantastic market research blogs out their that I have learnt from and enjoyed.  I am a great believer in the open source dissemination of ideas that will help improve the working practices of the industry and I see this as my small contribution to this process.